When you choose to Dorm@Lucky, you’ll have a full kitchen, private bathroom, and furnished living room in your suite — plus groceries, coffee shops, restaurants, and fitness centers are right in your building, and flexible meal plans are available. The average university dorm room pales in comparison.
Our shared bedrooms are easily large enough for two, and a private bedroom is almost always a guaranteed option. If you don’t want to share a room, you don’t have to. Plus, Dorm@Lucky has various floor plans, with from one to four bedrooms — you won’t find dull cell-style dorm room here. Enjoy this Madison dorm with starting at prices that are lower than most traditional options.
DOUBLE ROOMS (Shared) - RENTED
Share a bedroom with one roommate and share a 3- or 4-bedroom apartment with up to seven other people. There are 7 possible unit styles.
PREMIUM DOUBLE ROOMS (Shared) - RENTED
Share a bedroom with one roommate and share a 2- or 3-bedroom apartment with up to three other people. There are 22 possible unit styles.
SINGLE ROOM (Private)
Have a bedroom to yourself and share a 2-, 3- or 4-bedroom apartment with up to three other people. There are 22 possible unit styles.
PREMIUM SINGLE ROOMS (Private)
Have a 1-bedroom apartment to yourself. There are 11 possible unit styles.
Fall 2021-Spring 2022 Pricing (Academic Year)
|Double Room: RENTED||$8,100/yr.||$900/installment|
|Premium Double Room: RENTED||$8,955/yr.||$995/installment|
|Premium Single Room:||$17,550/yr.||$1,950/installment|
Spring 2021 Pricing (One Semester)
Rate variations for the spring semester are due to market demand and because most large-scale programming takes place during the fall semester.
All prices shown are per person for the school year or for each monthly installment. Heat, electric, furniture, and Internet with speeds up to 1 Gbps are included for a flat $65 per installment Facilities Fee. The information listed here is subject to change.
Services, Amenities & Features
- 24-hour Residence Life staff and concierge desk
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Daily common area (hallways, lobbies, etc.) housekeeping service
- A sprinkler system throughout the building, security cameras, and restricted key-card access
- All of the management, maintenance, and housekeeping staff are employees of the company
- Private security for downtown event days
- Grand lobby with 24/7 concierge desk
- Fourth-floor rooftop green garden terrace
- Penthouse rooftop patio
- Community lounge with free wireless
- Laundry rooms (unlimited laundry is included)
- Fitness studio with on-demand classes
- Garage moped or car parking available to rent
- Safe rental and housekeeping available
- Free covered bike parking
In Every Bedroom
- Twin beds that are bunkable in Double Rooms
- Double beds in Single Rooms and Premium Single Rooms
- Writing desk and desk chair
- Plush carpeting
- Internet-ready jacks in each room
- Locking door with card access for each bedroom
- Closet organizers with drawers
In Every Bathroom
- Ceramic tile flooring
- Shower stalls or tubs with showers, both with curtain rods
- Linen cabinets in some units
In Every Living Room
- Plush carpeting
- Ultra-suede couch with an accent chair and side tables
- Designer wall colors and accent wall
- Balconies on most units
- Programmable thermostats
- 9-foot ceilings
In Every Kitchen
- Wood laminate flooring
- Quality maple kitchen cabinets
- Deluxe appliance package
- Tile backsplash on walls
With Two Easy Steps, You Can Secure Your Spot Today!
Don't miss out – secure a room at Dorm@Lucky now
1. APPLY TODAY. Fill out our online application at and we’ll rush your digital lease.
2. SIGN THE DIGITAL LEASE. Only your signed lease and deposit guarantee you the room style of your choice. If you end up not going to school in Madison and let us know before the deadline, you can cancel your contract. If you’re set on coming to Madison there’s no reason to wait!