If someone in your family plans on attending UW-Madison, make sure to check out ALL of your housing options before you sign!
UW-Madison Freshmen can live where they like, and many prefer to live in the private dorm option, Dorm@Lucky by Steve Brown Apartments.
Lucky’s premium dorm environment gives first-year students the complete college experience they’re looking for: It offers a central on-campus location, tons of space, more privacy, less crowding, one-on-one res life support, and opportunities to develop friendships that will last a lifetime – all for about the same price.
Plus, our risk-free application process lets you save a spot BEFORE you’re accepted to the school.
Choose the dorm that feels more like home.
Before you sign any housing contract, download our brochure and discover how much better dorm life can be.
Download our PDF now and discover how you can:
– Live in a suite with a kitchen, bathroom, and living room
– Get more space and privacy
– Access all of your university’s resources + our academic resources
– Enjoy university events + our social calendar
– Live, work and play right in the heart of Madison and the UW campus
– Meet ambitious and academically-focused students like you
– Turn to our caring, dedicated, and street-smart RA’s for support